Implants can support a whole arch of teeth, both upper and lower. We can use All-on-4, a fantastic alternative to complete dentures where your replacement teeth only require four precision implants placed in your jawbone. We generally use four implants for the bottom arch and 6 for the top. After fitting your implants, we can create a bespoke set of temporary teeth to work on the new implants. You can walk away the same day with new teeth.
The client would like the information below, but we’re unsure if it is user-friendly. This information is more for the dentist to know than the patient.
Lower Full arch options
- 2 implants and overdenture abutments
- 3 implants and cad-cam bar and overdenture
- All on 4 options (fixed)
Upper Full arch options
- 4 implants and overdenture abutments
- 4 implants and cad-cam bar and overdenture
- All on 4/6 chance (fixed)