Wrinkles are an inevitable part of the ageing process. They can also be accelerated by exposure to the sun, excessive stress, diet, and weight loss. However, our non-surgical facial treatments help to eliminate these lines and plump up areas of lost elasticity.
After a numbing cream has been applied, an extremely fine needle is used to precisely deliver small amounts of a purified protein. These injections relax specific muscles to stop the skin from creasing and are an ideal treatment for dynamic wrinkles, particularly in the upper part of the face. They can be used to treat the following:
- Forehead lines
- Frown lines
- Vertical lip lines
- Crow’s feet
Treatment takes around 10-15 minutes and effects will show in a couple of days. The number of injections will depend on the area being treated and, as these are precisely targeted, they produce natural looking results. There is also no need to take any time out to recover after the procedure.
Dermal fillers can enhance skin by smoothing lines and plumping up areas of lost elasticity. They can be used to achieve a variety of rejuvenating results including:
- Contouring the cheeks and chin
- Filling deep lines, such as those that run from the nose to the mouth
- Correcting acne or chicken pox scars
- Restoring a youthful fullness and definition to lips
- A numbing cream is applied to minimise any discomfort and tiny amounts of the safe, gel-like filler are injected with an ultra-fine needle into the areas requiring treatment. There is no need for a recovery period and results are instant, lasting for several months.
As with all non-surgical treatments, the effects will gradually wear off over time but you can maintain your smoother, plumper skin with top-up treatments. Regular use of anti-wrinkle injections can make results last longer, so top-up injections will be less frequent.
Before and After
Case Study 1
Case Study 2